Brand and Marketing Communications Officer
When a child is diagnosed with cancer life becomes full of fear, for them and their family. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, overwhelming money worries, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to. At Young Lives vs Cancer, we help families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. And you could be a part of the team making it happen.
As part of a small team of creative legends, you’ll partner with departments across Young Lives vs Cancer with brand and marketing communications expertise, developing a range of online and offline content to promote the amazing work of Young Lives vs Cancer and help our people live the brand.
You’ll support the Senior Officers and Communications lead - Brand and Marketing Communications with brand and marketing communications activity for the organisation, driving creativity and excellence in projects.
- You'll have good knowledge of digital marketing, especially Facebook advertising and Search, and will have worked to plan and execute successful campaigns.
- You’ll have experience developing branded collateral, print appeals, campaigns and marketing communications, working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders with differing needs.
- You’ll work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment so the ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail is key.
- You’ll have a passion for creativity, with the ability to continuously think innovatively and you’ll be able to build solid relationships across the charity.
- But most important of all is a passion for your work and for helping children and young people, and their families, find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them.
- Great at managing relationships at different levels across Young Lives vs Cancer
- Enthusiastic at collaborating with other teams
- Super organised and great at juggling different projects
- A creative and clear communicator.
We want you to bring your unique perspective, experiences, passion and creativity to the role. We’re always up for new and fresh ideas to help us reach as many people as possible.
We expect this to be a popular role so we reserve the right to close the process before the deadline if we receive high numbers of great applications.
What we offer:
In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with Young Lives vs Cancer.
Young Lives vs Cancer is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Category:Engagement and Communications
- Job Function:Marketing Communications
- Contract Type:Permanent
- Hours per week:35
- Salary:£25,219 - £29,948 per year
- Closing Date:11 November 2021